New Year’s Resolutions of People in the Texarkana Area
I asked my friends about their New Year's resolutions for 2017. Did you have any?
The normal resolutions are to lose weight, be more organized, spend more time with family and save money. What were your resolutions? What did you want to change for 2017.
Here are some of the responses of my friends on my Facebook page that really stood out to me:
- Sheri Nichols, "To make sure that no homeless human or the homeless dog goes without food"
- Yvonne Martinez, "Dont skip exercise n yoga class"
- Pam Snyder Kindley, "To be a better person!"
- Kendra Harrell, "To put more effort into my healthy relationships and less into my stressful ones."
- Laurie Jones, "To try to spend a little less time on Facebook and interact with friends/family in person more. I have failed so far."
- Kelly Stone Buster, "To be positive, in what I say and do"
- Pennysue Hall, "Learn to play a new instrument"
- Sonéy J. Vasquez, "I didn't make any, but I did leave some things behind in 2016."
- Kelly Richards Brooks, "To ace this second semester of college."
- Vynn Stuart, "To look for more positive things about people and less negative."
- Judy Behling, "To be a better person today then I was yesterday! Daily lots of gratitude"
- Pam Falls, "Train Cora to get her IPO 3."
- April Doss Kimbrell, "Not to spend 2017 pondering on 2016 and why it was the worst year of my life"
- Amy Leigh, "To get through the rest of nursing school without more than one mental break down a week. Lol"
- Lee Ann Zuliani Barker, "To not make any resolutions."
- Jan Wall Gann, "I stayed away from the old standard "lose weight", etc, and resolved to stay caught up on my paperwork daily."
- Ann Gage, "To be content with my own life, smile more, try to make at least one person smile everyday."
- Karen Cramar, "improve my attitude"
What are your resolutions and have you been able to keep them?