5 Holiday Themed Things To Do In Texarkana This Weekend
"Mistletoe Market" and "The Season Of Lights" are just some of the great things you can do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. Mistletoe Market. This annual event is a chance to see local arts and crafts and great food and activities for the kids and your pets. It is a weekend-long event.
2. This weekend features 12 bands you can check out. From country to some great acoustic duos, the Texarkana live music scene is full of great bands you can support.
3. The Season Of Lights is opening its season this weekend in New Boston Texas. This is a great place to take the family and this year is bigger than ever. They are open beginning today through Christmas day.
4. The Pleasant Grove High Scholl Presents Disney's "Beauty And The Beast". It is the Pleasant Grove 2022 Musical and this year it is the Disney classic "Beauty And The Beast" with performances all weekend long.
5. The Holiday Market at Gateway Farmers Market in Texarkana. This Saturday you can see many local small businesses, boutiques, crafters, bakers, and more. Gateway Farmers Market is located at 602 East Jefferson Avenue in Texarkana Arkansas.
Bonus. The Texarkana Parks And Recreation Department will have a new exercise program that is specifically for new moms and their kids. Here is what they had to say:
We are excited to announce a new program hosted by Texarkana Fit4Mom in your Texarkana, TX Parks! Check out their website texarkana.fit4mom.com for more details on upcoming events.