Are You Looking For Something To Do This Weekend In Texarkana?
If you love farmers' markets or even some creepy snakes and lizards, this is your weekend for fun in Texarkana.
1. Fathers Day Weekend. If you are looking for that last-minute gift, this story may help.
2. The Live Music In Texarkana. This weekend has 13 great bands you can see. From The Captain Joe Band to the acoustic sounds of Alex And Liv you can find some great music this weekend in Texarkana.
3. 'Demin and Diamonds' This 'daddy-daughter dance' will take place tonight at 6m. The dance will be held at Crossties in downtown Texarkana.
4. The Farmer's Market in Texarkana Texas is open this weekend in the new location. You can see all of the details here.
5. Gateway Farmers Market. The Market on the Texarkana Arkansas side will be open on Saturday. All the details are here.
Bonus, if you are a Rolling Stones Fan "Satisfaction", will be here tonight at the Perot and there are a few tickets still available.
Bonus Bonus if you are a reptile fan there is a show this Saturday for you to get your lizard or snake fix. The Texarkana Reptile Show is happening at The Four States Fairgrounds.
LOOK: Here are the pets banned in each state
Because the regulation of exotic animals is left to states, some organizations, including The Humane Society of the United States, advocate for federal, standardized legislation that would ban owning large cats, bears, primates, and large poisonous snakes as pets.
Read on to see which pets are banned in your home state, as well as across the nation.