This weekend in Texarkana is packed full of things you can do. Most of these events are family-friendly and most of them are free. And if you are willing to make a little drive you can see some 'hidden gems' in the state of Arkansas.
1. LIve Music In Texarkana. This weekend features some great music. From the country sounds of "The Captain Joe Band", and local favorite "Taryn and Jake" you will find it all in Texarkana this weekend.
2. Corssties in downtown Texarkana is showing the Disney movie 'Coco' for free and you will be able to get refreshments and food too.
3. There is a great kid's make and take activity on Saturday. 'Electrical Motor Illusions' is brought to you by the Texarkana Museum systems.
4. Classic movie fans have a chance to see 'Operation Petticoat' on Saturday at the 'Ace of Clubs' house.
5. If you are brave enough you could go out and look for Bigfoot. Do you know there have been over 100 sightings of him, and there have been 9 in Miller county?
Bonus. Here is a list of Arkansas attractions you check out. Maybe a little road trip you can go on this weekend.
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America
YouGov investigated the most popular dining brands in the country, and Stacker compiled the list to give readers context on the findings. Read on to look through America's vast and divergent variety of restaurants—maybe you'll even find a favorite or two.
LOOK: Here is the richest town in each state
Just saying the names of these towns immediately conjures up images of grand mansions, luxury cars, and ritzy restaurants. Read on to see which town in your home state took the title of the richest location and which place had the highest median income in the country. Who knows—your hometown might even be on this list.