Are You Looking For Something To Do This Weekend In Texarkana?
Valentine's Day and great live music highlight the weekend activities in Texarkana.
1. This weekend is Valentine's day and Mario has four great deals for a romantic dinner that you can find in Texarkana for you and your sweetie.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. This weekend's live music is hopping. From the acoustic sounds of "Alex and Liv" to the country and classic rock sounds of "Heather Linn and Jase Bryant", you can find some awesome live music in Texarkana.
3. The Texarkana Public Library has something special for those not interested in the traditional Valentine's day stuff. Blind Date With A Book is a chance to find a new favorite book and have a chance to win prizes.
4. Downtown Live. This is what the organizers had to say about this great weekend event:
6:00 - 9:00 pm. On the 2nd Friday of each month, Broad Street in downtown Texarkana, Arkansas, is abuzz with activity as artists perform live for #DowntownLive. Watch as artists paint, draw, and dance, plus enjoy live music and food, drinks, and desserts from local Texarkana restaurants.
5. Super Bowl Sunday. If you are looking for a place to watch the big game this Sunday, why not go to the number one sports bar in Arkansas? Did you know it is right here in Texarkana?
We have a brand new station for you to check out. Good Time Oldies is on the air at 107.5 FM and 790 AM. What are good time oldies?
GOOD TIME OLDIES features the golden era of pop, rock, and soul: hit music of the ’60s and ’70s with a healthy portion of “oh-wow” songs from other decades. The music is up tempo and the presentation is full of energy, including features about rock and roll history and the timeless artists of the era.
LOOK: Food history from the year you were born
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America