Here Are 5 Things You Can Do This Weekend In Texarkana
Bridal Fairs and Painting highlight the weekend activities in Texarkana.
1. The Townsquare Media Bridal Fair is happening on Saturday from 10 am until 3 pm. If you are planning to get married this is where you need to be to see everything you may need for your upcoming wedding.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. From the rocking sounds of 'Teazur' to the piano sounds of 'The 2 Pianos' and Texarkana's favorite 'Relentless', you can find some awesome live music in Texarkana.
3. The Tiny Art Show is being put on by the Texarkana Public Library. It runs now through the end of February.
4. Chakra Sound Bath. This event will be on Saturday. Here is what the organizers had to say bout this unique bath.
A chakra sound bath clears negativity and raises the vibration of your cells through the use of sounds bowls tuned to the frequencies of the chakras. No yoga experience is required. Wear comfortable clothing.
you can find out more at Thrive Yoga 2916 Pleasant Grove Road in Texarkana.
5. Paint Your Pet. This great event will be at Redbone Magic Brewery and is put on by Colorhype Texarkana on Sunday from 1 until 4 pm.
We have a brand new station for you to check out. Good Time Oldies is on the air at 107.5 FM and 790 AM. What are good time oldies?
GOOD TIME OLDIES features the golden era of pop, rock, and soul: hit music of the ’60s and ’70s with a healthy portion of “oh-wow” songs from other decades. The music is up tempo and the presentation is full of energy, including features about rock and roll history and the timeless artists of the era.
Here is the website for the new station. You can also follow us on Facebook and we have a free app as well.
LOOK: Stunning vintage photos capture the beauty of America's national parks