Here Are The Cool Things Going On In Texarkana This Weekend
This is the first weekend of July and the firework shows are in full swing in Texarkana and the surrounding area.
1. Fireworks and The 4th Of July Every fireworks show in and around the Texarkana area is in the story. Have a safe and Happy 4th of July. And here is everything you need to do to keep your pets safe too.
2. Local Live Music. This weekend has some great bands you can see. It is a boot Scootin country weekend in Texarkana featuring the honky tonk sounds of Ellis Bullard.
3. 'TRAHC Final First Friday The Texarkana Regional Arts and Humanities Council presents its final first Friday of the Summer. Great music to celebrate our Independence day and more is being held in downtown Texarkana from 5:30 until 7:30 tonight.
4. Farmer's Markets in Texarkana are bot open for you to check out.
The Farmer's Market in Texarkana Texas is open this weekend in the new location. You can see all of the details here.
Gateway Farmers Market. The Market on the Texarkana Arkansas side will be open on Saturday. All the details are here.
5. Support Local Businesses. This weekend spend a little time and support a local business. They need our help more than ever so plan to spend some money with a business like this local donut shop, or this restaurant that is one of the oldest in Texarkana. These places are an integral part of our community.