Looking For Something To Do In Texarkana?
It's April and this is the last weekend of the Four States Fair. Here are 5 cool things to do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. Live music in Texarkana. There are some great bands to check out. From the acoustic sounds of Dave Almond to the rocking sounds of La Roux, you can listen to some great local bands this weekend.
2. The 19th annual African American Artists exhibit going on at the TRAHC center this weekend.
3. Second Saturday Trade Days. This event is happening in downtown Texarkana in the historic 1894 market.
4. An Acrylic Pour is going on Saturday at Redbone Magic on Texas Boulevard. This event is family-friendly and a new way to experience a unique form of art.
5. Burlington is now open in Texarkana. Check out the latest new business in Texarkana. Burlington is located in the Old Toys R Us building.
Of course, the Four States Fair is wrapping up this weekend. The Rodeo is going on tonight and Saturday night. Rodeo tickets will also get you into the fair.