Here Are 5 Awesome Things To Do This Weekend In Texarkana
From the best margaritas to some neat stuff going on downtown, your weekend is full of nest stuff to do in Texarkana.
1. If you are out and about this weekend looking for a great margarita, you can find it in one of downtown Texarkan's gems see all the details in Lisa's story.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. This weekend's live music is huge. From "Lorrie Morga' to "Colin Rae" you will truly find it all in Texarkana this weekend.
3. The Texarkana Museum Systems presents "Our Voices, Our Stories" this event is for people to share some history about their life or Texarkana history. It is Saturday at the Museum of Regional History.
4. Run The LIne. This is a great two-day event for kids and adults that helps benefit local charities in Texarkana, This is what the organizers of this half marathon had to say about this weekends event:
This is a unique opportunity to run in one race that goes through two states. It goes through both Cities of Texarkana with a short portion of the race on the Arkansas/Texas Stateline. The race is primarily on asphalt and includes the Nix Creek Trail, the Phillip McDougal Trail in Spring Lake Park, and city streets.
5. The Texarkana Advocacy Center is in need of blankets and teddy bears. If you can please donate to this great local organization.
We have a brand new station for you to check out. Good Time Oldies is on the air at 107.5 FM and 790 AM. What are good time oldies?
GOOD TIME OLDIES features the golden era of pop, rock, and soul: hit music of the ’60s and ’70s with a healthy portion of “oh-wow” songs from other decades. The music is up tempo and the presentation is full of energy, including features about rock and roll history and the timeless artists of the era.
LOOK: Food history from the year you were born