5 Cool Things You Can Do in Texarkana This Weekend
With school starting in just a couple of weeks, here are 5 cool things to do in Texarkana for your last blast of summer.
1. Splash Pad. You can cool off on these hot days for free at the Texarkana Rotary Splash Pad in Spring Lake park.
2. Great Live Music. Texarkana has a wide variety of great live music venues. If you like it Country or Rock you will find what you are looking for this weekend in Texarkana.
3. Grand Opening of Batting Cages At Texarkana Fun Park. The Texarkana Fun Country Park has a great putt putt golf course and go cart track, and they are celebrating the grand opening of thier batting cages.
4. Hispanic Outreach Event at Texarkana College. This event is tomorrow from 12-2pm at the Texarkana College at 2500 North Robison Road. Find out about the great programs that the college has as well as financial aide.
5. Beer and Wine Yoga Event. Scottie's Grill is offering this any skill level class will be accessible for even the novice yogi as you are guided through beer-asanas. The class will focus on breath, alignment, and strengthening poses.