5 Cool Things You Can Do in Texarkana This Weekend
With summer coming to a close we wanted to share five cool things you can do this weekend in Texarkana. Most of these are definitely kid-friendly.
1. Great live music in Texarkana. No matter what type of music you love, there is a great band playing right here in our backyard.
2. Just a little drive down the road in Atlanta they are showing the movie I can Only Imagine for free tonight.
3. There is a 'Back To School Bash' at Martin Chapel Church in Redwater. The will have cool games for kids and adults and will have free school supplies.
4. Summer Art Camp. Today is the last summer art camp on main. And you can still sign up your child.
5. Rotary Splash Pad in Spring Lake Park. This is a free splash pad in Texarkana that is open all summer long. The story in the link will give you more details on what they have to offer, and of course, hours of operation.