What the Ladies Want on a First Date
It is the first date and he is wondering things like should I kiss her, where should we go and how should I act. Here are the answers that you are searching for!
Here’s what a girl is looking for on a first date from Cosmo Magazine:
- The Center of Your Attention – That means no checking out the cute waitress or scanning the television behind the bar for the scoreboard. You can’t go wrong with nodding your head and smiling a lot.
- Good Conversation – That means let her do most of the talking while you look utterly mesmerized by what she’s saying.
- Space – It’s way too early to be too touch-feely. You can convey your interest in subtle — not slimy — ways by keeping your elbow grazing, knee touching and hand-holding strictly G-rated.
- A Plan – What do you want to do? I don’t know — what do you want to do? Avoid this horrible exchange by having a plan of what you’re doing that night.
- A Goodnight Kiss – Even if a girl doesn’t like you, she wants to know she was irresistible enough for you to want to kiss her.