The New Cast for ‘Dancing with the Stars’ — Fall Season 2013
The latest cast for 'Dancing with the Stars' has been announced!
The celebrity contestants for the upcoming 17th season of Dancing with the Stars are:
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jersey Shore star; pro partner Sasha Farber
- Keyshawn Johnson, NFL great; pro partner Sharna Burgess
- Valerie Harper, actress; pro partner Tristan MacManus
- Brant Daugherty, actor, Pretty Little Liars; pro partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Christina Milian, actress/singer; pro partner Mark Ballas
- Bill Nye, Bill Nye the Science Guy; pro partner Tyne Stecklein
- Elizabeth Berkley, actress; pro partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- Corbin Bleu, High School Musical star; pro partner Karina Smirnoff
- Amber Riley, Glee star; pro partner Derek Hough
- Bill Engvall, comic; pro partner Emma Slater
- Jack Osbourne, reality TV star; pro partner Cheryl Burke
- Leah Remini, actress; pro partner Tony Dovolani
The new season kicks off with a two-hour premiere on Monday, Sept. 16, at 7 p.m. on ABC. Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet will return as hosts.
For the first season ever, the show will combine the performance and results show into one two-hour program on Monday nights. The couple with the lowest scores from the judges that night, combined with the public votes from the previous week's performance, will be eliminated.