Gun Raffle to Benefit Bowie County Dive Team
The Bowie County Dive Team is hosting a gun raffle to raise funds for equipment and a boat motor. They are raffling 12 guns. You can see the descriptions below.
The Bowie County Dive Team is a non-profit organization that conducts search, rescue and recovery in our area waterways as well as anywhere that needs assistance like Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana.
- 1. Uncle Henry "Golden Boy" .22 cal Rifle
- 2. Remington 870 12 Ga Shotgun
- 3. M Core 15 223 cal Rifle
- 4. Ruger .270 cal Rifle
- 5. Catamount Fury (Saiga Type) 12 Ga Shotgun
- 6. Rossi M92 .357/.38 cal Lever Action Rifle
- 7. Savage .308 cal Rifle w/ scope
- 8. Ruger 10-22 .22 cal Rifle
- 9. Glock 41 .45 cal Pistol
- 10. Smith & Wesson M & P "Shield" .40 cal Pistol
- 11. Ruger 1911 .45 cal Pistol
- 12. Taurus "Judge" .410 Ga Pistol
ONE Ticket will have a chance to win ALL 12 Guns!!
(Winning tickets will be put back in hopper for chances to win the other guns)
Only 200 Tickets will be sold -- Tickets are $100 each.
Drawing will be held Friday, Sept 5th between noon and 3 p.m. at Cowboy Gun's in New Boston, Texas.
Contact any other Bowie County Dive Team member for more info and to buy tickets.
- Sandy Tutt, 903-280-0435
- Eric Tutt, 903-293-2086
- Erick Turner, 903-276-5055
- Or visit Bowie County Dive Team online.