Turn Up Your Tuesday With Part Time Justin
Part Time Justin is just trying to liven things up on a rather boring Tuesday.
Today's edition is about festive drinks and fun games. Justin launches right in to it with a pretty fruity drink treat called SpongeBob Tipsy Pants. You can get this spring summery drink recipe below and you'll want to be prepared with a pineapple for this one. J-Si brings up the fact that it would make for a great drink poolside and that begs the cast to ask about their invitation to his house warming party along with a pool party!
Then Justin turns up the casts' Tuesday by playing a game called he played back in elementary school called 'The Unfair Game'. He divided the cast in to two teams - the Unicorns (Kellie and J-Si) and the Mermaids (Big Al, Ana and producer Trey). The game consists of nine questions, each question has a point value assigned to it - some positive and some negative points. You decide what you do with the points based upon the question.
The cast was asked about the following questions:
- How many grandchildren does Kris Jenner have?
- Ariana Grande has a preferred side of her face she like pictures taken of her. Which side is it?
- Name another member of the Pussycat Dolls besides Nicole Scherzinger.
- Who are the three judges on American Idol right now?
Here's the recipe for Justin's SpongeBob Tipsy Pants:
- 3 oz bourbon
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge.