The Live United Bowl And Other Cool Things To Do In Texarkana
The "Live United Bowl" and The Texarkana Community Ballet "Nutcracker" are just some of the great things you can do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. The Live United Bowl is this weekend in Texarkana. The game will feature The Emporia State Hornets and the Southwestern Oklahoma State Savage Storm. The game is Saturday at noon at Razorback stadium.
2. This is gonna be a rocking weekend in Texarkana. This weekend's live music features the rocking band "Teazur" and you can have some brunch and enjoy the sounds of Rich Walker and his saxophone.
3. Drive Through Nativity Scene. You can experience a drive-thru nativity scene right here in Texarkana, This is what the church had to say about this great event:
The Drive-Thru Live Nativity is FREE and open to the public on December 9-11, from 6 PM to 8 PM at First Assembly of God Lighthouse Ministries.
4. Texarkana Community Ballet presents "The Nutcracker". You can see "The Nutcracker" all weekend long at the historic Perot Theatre. Shows are Friday, December 02 - Sunday, December 04.
5. Santa Shopping and more in Wake Village. This Saturday you can get your holiday shopping done and you need to bring the kids too. This will take place at the Vault- Shabby and Chic Boutique in Wake Village from 9:30 AM to 5 PM on Saturday in Wake Village Texas.
Bonus Open House and Arts Market This is what they had to say about this weekend's event:
It's the time to be jolly! Join us at the downtown Regional Arts Center for our annual Open House and Arts Market event! Regional artists and food connoisseurs sell their wares in booths all over the arts building. They range from woodmaking, pottery, jewelry, leather goods, goat cheese, and so much more!