Texarkana Renaissance Faire is Friday, Saturday & Sunday, October 4-6
The Texarkana Renaissance Faire is this weekend at the Four States Fairgrounds. Games, magic, demonstrations, laughter and much more.http://youtu.be/fRdYhjYOFqU
The fun starts on Friday, October 4 at 10 a.m. at the Four States Fairgrounds in Texarkana, Arkansas, and goes through Sunday evening. The era is 15th Century through 17th Century. Dress up or just show up. All weapons must be sheathed and peace-tied. Vendor booths will be set up so be sure to bring your cash to make your purchases. Bring your camera too!
Faire Schedule for October 4, 5 & 6, 2013:
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Adults - $8
- Youth 5 to 12 years of age - $4
- Children 4 and under are FREE
Games & Activities
- The King's Chalice Game - all ages
- The Bards Whim (musical chairs with live music) - ages 5 and up
- Little Leonardo children's craft booth
- Dunk the Monk Game sponsored by Bounce-A-Lot - all ages
- Archery Demonstrations
- Blacksmith Demonstrations
- The Gypsy Camp
- The Royal Courtyard
- Four States Fairgrounds, 3700 E 50th Street, Texarkana, Arkansas
To find out more information about the event visit Texarkana Renaissance Faire online.