Texarkana Renaissance Faire is This Weekend
The fifth annual Texarkana Renaissance Faire is this weekend at the Four States Fair Grounds in Texarkana, Ark. Dress up or just show up to enjoy fun for the entire family. The Faire gets bigger and better every year as it continues to grow in popularity. Many more merchants, food vendors, games and entertainment are on the agenda for this fantastic weekend.
The list of entertainers for the weekend is huge and you can follow the links below to discover more about what is in store on the stage for both days. Not a moment will pass that doesn't have some sort of fun activity or interactive entertainment. You could even be a part of the Faire crew.
All weapons must be sheathed and peace-tied. Vendor booths will be set up so be sure to bring your cash to make your purchases. Bring your camera, too. For ideas of how to dress visit Texarkana Renaissance Faire.
Faire Schedule for September 24 & 25:
- Saturday and Sunday: 10AM to 7PM
- Adults - $10
- Youths 5 to 12 years of age - $5
- Children 4 and younger get in free
Games & Activities
- Pony Rides
- Henna Tattoos
- Dunk the Monk Game
- Archery Demonstrations
- Blacksmith Demonstrations
- The Gypsy Camp
- The Royal Courtyard
- Hair Braiding
- Hands on Blacksmithing
- Captain Jack Sparrow's School for Young Pirates
- The Seadog Slam
- Red the Clown and Friends
- Green Man Clan
- Frostylocks and Splinter
- The Dublin Double
- Dr. Harmonious Scott and Professor Whatever
- The Bilge Pumps
- Daniella Noir the Gypsy Queen
- Four States Fairgrounds, 3700 E 50th Street, Texarkana, Ark.