Texarkana Renaissance Faire is Coming Soon
The Texarkana Renaissance Faire will be at the Four States Fairgrounds on Saturday and Sunday, October 4-5. Games, magic, demonstrations, laughter and much more.
The third annual Texarkana Renaissance Faire will be held October 4 & 5, 2014 at the Four States Fair Grounds in Texarkana, AR. This year the faire will be bigger and better because they are doubling the amount of merchants, food vendors, games and activities and entertainment. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Texarkana Museums System.
The era is 15th Century through 17th Century. Dress up or just show up. All weapons must be sheathed and peace-tied. Vendor booths will be set up so be sure to bring your cash to make your purchases. Bring your camera too!
Faire Schedule for October 4 & 5, 2014:
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Adults - $10
- Youth 5 to 12 years of age - $5
- Children 4 and under are FREE
Games & Activities
- The King's Chalice Game - all ages
- The Bards Whim (musical chairs with live music) - ages 5 and up
- Little Leonardo children's craft booth
- Dunk the Monk Game sponsored by Bounce-A-Lot - all ages
- Archery Demonstrations
- Blacksmith Demonstrations
- The Gypsy Camp
- The Royal Courtyard
- Four States Fairgrounds, 3700 E 50th Street, Texarkana, Arkansas