Looking For Something To Do? Here Are 5 Things You Can Do This Weekend
Now that Texas has restricted us from not having live music and of course that fact that we are all looking for something to do with all of this social distancing, masks, and coronavirus stuff there is still plenty to do and be safe this weekend in Texarkana.
1. How about a quick road trip to a drive-thru safari? I have a video of one I visited a few summers ago and the kids would love this for sure.
2. Great live music in Texarkana. With restaurants and bars open in Arkansas and Texarkana Texas banning all live music, there are still plenty of places to go check out your favorite band. Please call ahead and make sure they are still open this weekend.
3. Did you know that Texarkana has two farmers' markets? One on the Texas side at 315 Pine Street and the Gateway Farmers Market at 602 Jefferson n in Texarkana Arkansas.
4. Your kids can learn about Hawaiin culture and make their own lei and learn to hula dance this Saturday with "Flower Leis and Hula Lessons" put on by the Texarkana Museum Systems.
5. Best Swimming Holes in Arkansas. Now that the sun is finally out here are the best places to get a little swimming in for you and the kids.