Here Are 5 Things You Can Do This Weekend
With the announcement by Governor Abbot and Texas Bars closing and restaurants going back to 50 percent occupancy. I found five things you can do to have a super weekend in and around the Texarkana area.
1. Friends of the Library Book Sale. Pick up a gently used book to read and help ou the Texarkana Public Library.
2. Great live music in Texarkana. With restaurants and bars reopening the live music scene in Texarkana is ramping back up with some great music this weekend.
3. Did you know that Texarkana has two farmers' markets? One on the Texas side at 315 Pine Street and the Gateway Farmers Market at 602 Jefferson n in Texarkana Arkansas.
4. If you are a trivia fan you can stop by Fat Jack's in Texarkana Arkansas for 'Know-It-All' trivia on Sunday night.
5. Best Swimming Holes in Arkansas. Now that the sun is finally out here are the best places to get a little swimming in for you and the kids.