6 Cool Things You Can Do in Texarkana This Weekend
Summer is here and with the heat coming at us full force, here are 6 cool things to do in Texarkana this weekend. Most of these are definitely kid friendly, although the movie may be a little boring for the young ones.
1.Night Market. This Saturday from 5pm til 8pm at the Farmer's Market on Pine street in Texarkana. It will be an evening of Jazz and local beers and wines.
2. Moonlight and Movies. This is a chance to see a classic movie at the Ace of Clubs house on Friday at 7:30PM.
3. Splash Pad. You can cool off on these hot days for free at the Texarkana Rotary Splash Pad in Spring Lake park.
4. Sand Slam Volleyball Tournament. This is an annual sand volleyball tournament for ages 14 and up and benefits the Bunch Woodview Memory Support at Cornerstone in Texarkana.
5. Weekly Summer Story Time. Free story time for kids on Friday morning from 10-10:30am. Texarkana Lifeway Christian Store 4520 St. Micheal Drive in Texarkana.
6. Texarkana Regional Arts Juried art exhibit. This event will be Friday from 6:30-8PM with awards being announced at 7PM.