5 Spooky Things You Can Do in Texarkana This Weekend
With the feel of fall in the air, and Halloween just around the corner, are the cool things to do in town this weekend.
1. Great live music in Texarkana. There is some great music in and around Texarkana.
2. The Texarkana Antique Auto Club has their monthly cruise-in tomorrow night at Reggie's.
3. The Texarkana Susan G Komen Race For the Cure is Saturday in downtown Texarkana.
4. Discovery Place "Leaf Painting" is something for the kids to do on Saturday.
5. Movies In The Park. This weeks feature is "Hotel Transylvania 3" and it is free to see tonight.
6. Bonus "Fall Festival" at Noble Oak Farms. Do you know that we have a great place for the kids and adults to enjoy the perfect fall weather? Hayrides, a corn maze, and other great kid-friendly stuff to do.