Running WJ Barrel Race in Texarkana
The annual Running WJ Benefit Barrel Race is this weekend, Friday, June 21 through Sunday, June 23.
The Runnin WJ Benefit Barrel Race is an annual divisional race that benefits the Runnin WJ Therapeutic Riding Center. The event will be held at the normal venue: Four States Fairgrounds, 3700 East 50th Street, Texarkana, Arkansas.
It will be fun to watch too!
If you are a barrel-racer, here is the info you need to know.
- OPEN 5-D BARREL RACE
- $12,000 added benefit barrel race
- Tack Walk, Silent Auction & Vendors
- Cash only at the Race
- 100% PAYOUT OF ADDED MONEY
- 80% PAYOUT OF ENTRY FEES
- DAILY RIDER AGE INCENTIVE Youth 12 & under $15 Entry Fee Per Day/Per Entry
- EXHIBITIONS: $4 ea.
- ENTRY FEE: $30 per horse per day
- One-Time $20 Office Charge Per Person for three days or $10 per day
- Prizes awarded to the Division and Incentive Winners
- Stalls: $20/night
- RV: $25/night
- Air Conditioned Arena with Covered
- Warm-Up Arena
- BBR APPROVED
- Pre-Entries must be postmarked by June 7, 2013, to avoid Late Fees. Late Fees: $10 per person per day.
- CURRENT COGGINS MANDATORY
- DRESS CODE: Collared shirt (short or long sleeves), long pants, western hat or helmet, western boots or riding shoes. Dress code enforced. $5 HAT FINE.
- $2000 ADDED
- Books open at 9:30 a.m.
- Exhibition 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Open Begins at 3 p.m.
- Pre-enter for Fri., Sat. and Sun.
- Accepting entries till last 50 entry
- $5000 ADDED
- Books open at 7:30 a.m.
- Exhibition 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Open Begins at 9 a.m.
- $5000 ADDED
- Books open 7:30 a.m. (NO Exhibition)
- Church service 7:30 a.m.
- Open Begins at 8:30 a.m.
PLEASE SEE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION, RULES & ENTRY FORMS: RunninWJbarrelrace.webs.com
For questions about entries, send an email to email@example.com.
For questions about stalls, RVs, vendors, contact Patti Moore at 903-244-2306 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.