First of All, We’re Laughing at These Tweets and You Will Too
This week in fun stuff across the internet, we discovered “First of All” tweets. The trends of Twitter usually peak at the 24hr mark, but this hilarious fad is pushing through almost a week long.
We don’t know the origin of these “First of all” tweets, but they’ve become a perfect time waster here at the station. Here are 7 of our favorites from the Twitterverse.
1. If it is not your car, don’t change the station.
“We should listen to….”
First of all, this is my car.
— Seve Dato (@SeveDato) October 17, 2017
2. Does it matter what percent my phone is on?
“how much percent is your phone at?” first of all, this is my charger — ali (@LebaenesePapi) October 17, 2017
3. We should be able to eat Whataburger every day without judgment.
“You’re going to have Whataburger again?”
First of all, Whataburger doesn’t judge me, so neither should you.
— Whataburger® (@Whataburger) October 17, 2017
4. For those of us who are eager to see Black Panther.
5. Go to college they said. It’ll be fun they said
6. When Netflix is all in your business.
“Are you still watching”
First of all, I’ll tell you when I’ve had enough
— Netflix US (@netflix) October 15, 2017
7.There’s no such thing as being short, just fun-sized
“wow you’re so short” first of all so is my patience so keep trying me — Esma (@esmailyas) October 17, 2017
Have a “First of All” moment? Share it with us in the comments.