Dog Saves Woman From Choking to Death
This story sounds like a wild tale but it is a true story that will grab your attention and your heart. A 61-year-old woman was at home alone and was eating from a box of chocolates. She popped a piece in her mouth and started choking. She was alone, except for a dog named Nell that she's been taking care of while it's training to be a seeing-eye dog.
When Nell saw the woman running around in a panic, she jumped on the couch, then she got up on her hind legs, and used her front legs to hit the woman on her chest which dislodged the chocolate and saved her life. This dog has had no training on how to deal with a choking victim but somehow seemed to know exactly what to do.
(Source: Daily Mail)