Benefit Concert, Bake Sale & Silent Auctions for Jamie Lawing on Saturday
There is a benefit on Saturday to raise money to help Jamie Lawing for medical, traveling and expenses during her treatment for Osteosarcoma.
A concert is planned featuring the band "Unseen." There are also silent auctions of great items that have been donated. Booths will be set up for many different kinds of vendors--see the list below.
Hot Diggity Dogs will be there serving hot dogs, nachos & frito pies.
Please come out and support Jamie. This will be a family friendly gathering on Saturday, June 28 from 1pm to 6pm at First Assembly of God at 3401 West 7th in Texarkana, Texas.
Here is an updated list of vendors:
- 1. Christian Brotherhood of Outdoorsmen
- 2. Mary Kay
- 3. Pink Zebra
- 4. Fruitawater
- 5. Thirty One
- 6. Mom's Corner
- 7. Jamberry Nails
- 8. Down at the Cross Designs
- 9. MelMan Designs-wreaths
- 10. Scentsy
- 11. Karen's Kause
- 12. Damsel in Defense
- 13. Origami Owl
- 14. Absolutely Suitlee
- 15. Plexus
- 16. Princess House
- 17. Tupperware
- 18. Advocate
- 19. Pink Ride
- 20. Becky & Charlie Hilburn/Ind Ins Agents
- 21. For His Glory Custom Decor
- 22. Becky Jacobs- beanie babies,hair bows
- 23. Purses/Jewelry- Julie Smith, Brailey Nicholson\
- 24. Gold Canyon Candles