Add Some Warmth to Your Relationship This Winter
Have the colder winter days put a chill on your relationship? Here are some easy ways to warm things back up.
1. Get your sleep schedules to align. If you are awake for roughly the same amount of time, you have more time to enjoy each other.
2. Sensual massages. Use candles and oil and get ready for some closeness. Oh, and who doesn't love a good massage?
3. Go on a "stay-cation." This is a cheap and great way to feel like you are away when you really aren't.
4. Wear something that makes you feel good. You may not feel like wearing your best and sexiest clothes in winter, but give it a try. Get a new outfit that you feel great wearing.
5. Revisit where you live. Enjoy your city town. Find something you didn't know existed in your area and have some fun.
6. Eat breakfast or a late dinner cuddled up in bed. When it's too cold to go out, eating in bed can be really great. Make plans so each person is assigned a day during the week to do the cooking for a meal in bed.
7. Listen! Things can be hard and frustrating during the winter. Be there for each other and just listen.