Veterans Day Parade And Downtown Live Going On This Weekend In Texarkana
Veteran's Day parade and great art events including Downtown Live are some of the great things you can do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. This Veterans Day is full of stuff to do and great Veterans specials you can take advantage of. And of course, thank you to all of our veterans for your service.
2. This weekend's live music is all about Country. The PInes COuntry Club band is getting back together for an entire weekend of fun at Whiskey River and Creed Fisher brings his unique country style to 67 Landing in Texarkana.
3. Our first freeze is on the way this weekend. The temperatures are dropping and it will be below freezing for the first time this weekend in Texarkana.
4. Free Zumba Saturday. The Texarkana Parks and Recreation Department will have a free Zumba class on Saturday at Spring Lake Park in Texarkana.
5. Downtown Live. This event happens the second Friday of every month in downtown Texarkana. Here is what the organizers had to say about this monthly event:
Join us at The Gallery at 1894 to view art and talk with the talented artists here at The Gallery.
Downtown Live is tonight from 5 until 9 pm at the Gallery. The Gallery is located at 105 Olive Street in Historic downtown Texarkana Arkansas.
Bonus. The Texarkana Parks And Recreation Department will have a new exercise program that is specifically for new moms and their kids. Here is what they had to say about the event on Saturday:
We are excited to announce a new program hosted by Texarkana Fit4Mom in your Texarkana, TX Parks! Check out their website texarkana.fit4mom.com for more details on upcoming events.