Texarkana, Texas Is Looking For Fire Fighters
Applications are now being taken for Fire Fighter at the Texarkana, Texas City Hall, the Civil Service Exam is Saturday, June 12.
Have you ever thought you might make a great Fire Fighter? Now is your chance to get that carrier started with the City of Texarkana, Texas.
Texarkana Firefighters start at $40K for Entry Level, experienced and certified can start at up to $44,4K with at least 3 years of full-time experience.
- 180 vacations hours per year
- 180 sick leave hours with unlimited accrual
- 12 paid Holidays
- Excellent retirement
- 24 on, 48 off
- $0 premium for employee medical and dental insurance with vision available
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid State-issued Drivers License
- Must be at least 18 years of age and less than 36
Applications and more information can be found here. The application deadline for this position is Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
Other positions currently available for the City include Laborer, Maintenance Tech I, Police Officer and Public Safety Dispatcher. Info for those jobs can be found at the link above.