Texarkana, Arkansas Police Department is Looking For New Officers
The Texarkana Arkansas Police Department is hiring! They offer excellent pay and benefits packages so if you have always wanted to become a police officer this is for you! There is a civil service test that will take place on April 10 but you need to apply for it as soon as possible.
The deadline to apply is Monday, April 5 at 5 PM.
The salary range is between $44,338 to $59,585 with great benefits.
- Yearly step-up increases in salary for the first 5 years
- 15 days vacation and increases with tenure
- 20 days paid sick days every year
- 11-hour shifts with 4 to 5-day weekends
- college education incentive pay after 1-year of employment (maximum $1535 per year)
- Certificate pay Maximum $1,440 yearly
- Affordable insurance
- Uniforms, equipment and firearms provided
- Weight room and exercise facility at no charge
To apply you must:
- be at least 21 years of age and a US Citizen with a valid drivers license
- Pass a written exam and physical assessment
- No felony convictions
Minority and female applicants are encouraged to apply You can find out more information and ask for an application contact Corporal Kittiele Potts at 903-798-3125 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOK: Here are 25 ways you could start saving money today