Pancake Breakfast For St. Jude at Whiskey River March 21
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is important to us and it's important to our friends at Whiskey River Harley Davidson too. Just think, next weekend you can have a great breakfast and help a great cause.
Whiskey River Harley Davidson in Texarkana is going to have an all you can eat pancake breakfast that will benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Saturday, March 21 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The breakfast will include all the pancakes you can eat for only $5 plus coffee, orange juice or apple juice. There will also be a Swap Meet from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for motorcycle related parts only.
Whiskey River Harley Davidson is located at 802 Walton Drive, Texarkana, Texas. You can also call them at (855) 492-4983.
For more information about these two events be sure and visit their Facebook Event Page
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is an amazing place. Why? This is why! From the St. Jude Website:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing and food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened in 1962.
- St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs we make, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- Because the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most – saving kids regardless of their financial situation.
- St. Jude was founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas, who believed that “No child should die in the dawn of life.”