You can get your driver's license reinstated in conjunction with national Child support awareness month.
If your driver's license has been suspended because of nonpayment of child support you’re invited to call or visit your local child support office to talk about options for getting your license released.

This is a direct quote from the press release.

This is not a trick of law-enforcement will not be called staff will be available to answer questions about your case and help you develop a plan to get back on track.


To find out more You can contact the office of child support enforcement at 210 North State line Avenue Suite 400. You can call the office at 870-772-3443 or email

The office hours are 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.

More From Power 95.9