Get Your Booth Space Now for Texarkana’s Indoor Garage Sale Set for November 5
Now is the time to reserve your booth space for Texarkana's largest indoor garage sale to be held at the Four States Fairgrounds Entertainment Center on Saturday, November 5.
Don't worry about spending too much money at the fair this year because you can cover your expenses easily. Get your booth space now for the fall garage sale, which promises to be even bigger than the last sale. The benefits of this event are that you are able to set up the day before so there is no need to load up in the dark hours of the morning and no need for all that stressful and exhausting hustling to set up with limited time.
We make it so much easier by opening for vendor set up on the day before the big event, on Friday from 8AM to 7PM. You are also inside so weather is not an issue. Another benefit, no need to pack it all up if you don't sell everything. The Salvation Army is on site to take any and all donations. Please read all of the provisions and rules below to help you have the best sale ever.
It doesn't matter if it is raining or not since everything is indoors. Our last sale had almost 200 booth spaces filled with tons of items for shoppers to dive into. Shoppers were lined up at the door ready to wheel and deal. You will not want to this garage sale.
Date and Time
The garage sale will take place on Saturday, November 5, from 7AM to 1PM.
Four States Entertainment Center located at 3700 E. 50th St., Texarkana, Ark. To contact the fair office, call 870-773-2941.
Yard sale, garage sale and flea market vendors can rent a 10×10 booth for $35. Crafters, antique dealers and home-based companies can rent a 10×10 dealer’s booth for $60. Plus, rent a limited number of corner booths for $100. To participate, download your garage sale contract, complete all pages and bring them with your payment to Townsquare Media located at 2324 Arkansas Blvd., Texarkana, Ark. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 5PM.
Basic Rules Summary
Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full list of requirements.
- Vendor check in/setup time is Friday, November 4, from 8AM to 7PM. Vehicles will be allowed to drive into the Four States Arena in two areas. Vendors are required to unload at the designated areas, park your vehicle, then set up your booth(s). Townsquare Media will have a few carts for unloading/loading purposes for vendors. Please check in at the registration desk to pick up your name tags. Vendors not checked in by 7PM Friday may lose their space unless pre-arrangements have been made with Townsquare Media. All booths have to be set up by 6:30AM, Saturday, November 5.
- No sales of the following items will be allowed: alcohol, tobacco, firearms, weapons of any kind (knives may be sold in a case), reptiles, animals, fish, birds, chemicals, kerosene, gas, motor oils, any flammable materials, pornographic or suggestive materials, discriminatory items or information, no food unless it is pre-packaged.
- Electricity is only available to the outside perimeter booths.
- No tables or chairs will be provided.
- Vendors are responsible for their own phone, modem, water, water needs and extension cords.
- Vendors are responsible for having money to make change for their booth.
- Vendor tear down is Saturday from 1-3PM.
Admission to the best day of shopping in Texarkana is only $2. Children 5 and younger get in free. Tickets will be sold at the door only.
Shoppers need to get ready for doing some major wheeling and dealing. This event is huge. For more information call Townsquare Media at 870-772-3771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org