Turn Clutter to Cash at Texarkana’s Largest Indoor Garage Sale
Do you have a few boxes stacked in the corner of your spare bedroom or a few stacks of clothes and whatnots piled beside your bed. Put it in a box and bring it to Texarkana's Largest Indoor Garage Sale on April 8. Turn that clutter into cash.
Holding your own garage sale can be such a hassle. Did you know you are required to get a permit? You are also limited on how many sales you can hold at your home. Then you have to advertise it and the weather is so unpredictable. All of those things cost you money and you'll never get the amount of foot traffic that we get at Texarkana's Largest Indoor Garage Sale so why not just reserve your booth space today for the spring event.
The big event is on Saturday, April 8, from 7AM to 1PM at the Four States Fairgrounds Entertainment Center. Set up is the day before from 8AM to 7PM so there is no need to stay up all night getting ready.
Reserve your booth space now to get the spot you want. Booth spaces are 10' x 10' and are available to yard sale, garage sale and flea market vendors for $35. Crafters, antique dealers and home-based companies may rent a booth for $60. A limited number of corner booths are available for $100.
Reasons why this event is so great:
- You are able to set up the day before the sale. We make it so much easier by opening for vendor set up on Friday from 8AM to 7PM.
- The sale is inside so weather is never an issue.
- You don't have to pack it all up if you don't sell everything. The Salvation Army is on site to take donations. Whatever you don't sell, they'll gladly take.
- Shoppers have lined up at the door for previous sales ready to roll out and buy, buy, buy.
Our previous events have had more than 200 booth spaces filled with tons of items for shoppers to dig through. Be ready to wheel and deal if you want to sell a lot of stuff. To participate, download your garage sale contract, complete all pages and bring them with your payment to Townsquare Media located at 2324 Arkansas Blvd., Texarkana, Ark. during business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5PM.
Basic Rules Summary
Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full list of requirements.
- Vendor check in/setup time is Friday, April 7, from 8AM to 7PM. Vehicles will be allowed to drive into the Four States Arena in two areas. Vendors are required to unload at the designated areas, park your vehicle, then set up your booth(s). Townsquare Media will have a few carts for unloading/loading purposes for vendors. Please check in at the registration desk to pick up your name tags. Vendors not checked in by 7PM Friday may lose their space unless pre-arrangements have been made with Townsquare Media. All booths have to be set up by 6:30AM, Saturday, April 8.
- No sales of the following items will be allowed: alcohol, tobacco, firearms, weapons of any kind (knives may be sold in a case), reptiles, animals, fish, birds, chemicals, kerosene, gas, motor oils, any flammable materials, pornographic or suggestive materials, discriminatory items or information, no food unless it is pre-packaged.
- Electricity is only available to the outside perimeter booths.
- No tables or chairs will be provided.
- Vendors are responsible for their own phone, modem, water, water needs and extension cords.
- Vendors are responsible for having money to make change for their booth.
- Vendor tear down is right after the event from 1-3PM.
For shoppers, admission to the best day of shopping in Texarkana is only $2. Children 12 and younger get in free. Tickets will be sold at the door only. For more information call Townsquare Media at 870-772-3771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org