Five Things You Should Know Concerning Texarkana & COVID-19 Coronavirus
We know the past couple of weeks have been filled with mayhem and uncertainties due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic. So, heading into the weekend, we want to share 5 things you should know. They are as follows....
- Authorities are recommending a voluntary curfew of 7 p.m. to 7 a.m for those under 18 years of age.
2. IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBER
- The Joint Operations Center (composed of Bowie County Texas, Miller County Arkansas and both Texarkana Arkansas and Texas) will operate Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The public telephone number is (903) 255-5560.
3. IMPORTANT WEBSITE FOR UPDATES -
- Visit http://www.coronatxk.org/, a public website has been launched that will include updated resources, pertinent information, local closures and cancellations.
4. BUSINESSES & RESTAURANTS OPEN
5. THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH THE KIDS TO KEEP FROM BEING BORED AT HOME.