Farmers Bank & Trust Back to Normal + New Safety Measures
Beginning Monday, May 11, 2020, lobby hours will revert back to normal with safety precautions in place. All Farmers Bank and Trust lobbies are now equipped with Personal Protective Equipment, sneeze guards, and social distancing decals.
According to their press release, the Magnolia Hollensworth, Hope South, and East Camden locations will remain closed until further notice. Locations and hours can be found online.
When visiting a branch, please remember:
- To protect you and our employees, if your transaction can be performed via the drive-thru or online, please do so.
- Please do not enter if you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from other people, social distancing decals are now installed in all branch lobbies.
- Protective masks are allowed, please sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, the Farmers Bank & Trust Executive Management Team decided to modify locations and services available until further notice. The Bank stands committed to continue to assist customers while providing a safe environment for our employees and customers.