City of Nash, Texas Looking For New Officers
The City of Nash, Texas Police Department is interviewing now new police officers. Paid holidays, sick leave, health insurance, good salary, and much more.
Officers in the Nash Police Department will furnish uniforms, ballistic vests, firearms, radio, body cams, and leather gear. They even have a take-home vehicle program if you live close by. The city does pay overtime, they do not demand our officers use accumulated holiday/vacation within a certain time frame and speaking of vehicles, new Tahoes are on the way.
- TCOLE Certified
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license
- High School Diploma or equivalent (12 college credit hours for GED candidates)
- No criminal convictions
- Clean driving record
Salary and Benefits
- Salary ranges from $44,720 - $49,088 depending on experience and years of service.
- Paid sick leave, vacation and holidays.
- TMRS Retirement 2 to 1 match @ 7%.
- The employee receives paid health insurance and may purchase dependent coverage.
- Intermediate Certifications pay - $600 year.
- Advanced Certification pay - $800 year.
- Master Certifcationpay - $1000 year.
- 12-hour work schedule with 4-month rotations.
- Progressive policies regarding facial hair and visible tattoos.
For additional information about employment with the Nash Police Department please contact Detective Michael Sutton or Chief Kelly Dial at 903-838-0822 or click for our Facebook Page.
The City of Nash and the Nash Police Department are an Equal Opportunity Employer.