6 Water Parks in Texarkana or a Short Drive Away
The warmer weather is here, so how can you keep cool? Water Parks! Here are some places to cool off in Texarkana and a few that aren't to far of a drive from T-Town. These are sure to keep you cool when the temperatures start to rise.
1. Spring Lake Park Splash Pad located in Spring Lake at 4303 N. Park Road in Texarkana, Texas. Hours are Monday - Friday 9AM to 7PM. There are shade areas plus picnic tables. Okay, this might not be considered a 'water park', but it in town and it's fun for the kids!
2. Holiday Springs Water Park at 55001 Crossroads Parkway in Texarkana, Arkansas. Now through July 31 - Monday-Saturday:11AM – 7PM and Sunday:12PM - 7PM
August 1 – August 11 Monday – Saturday: 11:30AM – 6:30PM and Sunday 12PM – 6:30 PM
August 12 – Labor Day Weekend Weekends only Saturday: 11:30PM – 6:30PM and Sunday: 12PM – 6:30PM Call (870) 772-2200 for more information.
3. Splash Kingdon - Canton Open 11AM - 6PM Sunday through Thursday and 11AM to 7PM Friday and Saturday.
4. Splash Kingdom - Shreveport Same hours as the above location in Canton.
5. Magic Springs Theme and Water Park in Hot Springs Arkansas - Open Sunday through Friday 11AM to 6PM and Saturdays 10AM-8PM.
6. Diamond Springs Water Park at Crater of Diamonds State Park - 209 State Park Road Murfreesboro, Ark Open Weekends through Labor Day 11AM - 5PM