5 Cool Ways To Bring In The New Year
Guess what? Its 'New Years Eve' and are you bringing in the new year in style? If you are looking for something cool to do tonight I have 5 things you can check out around Texarkana.
1. Crooked Halo at Scotties Grill. Texarkana's favorite rockers Crooked Halo will be at Scottie's Grill tonight to ring in the new year. The party starts at 8 PM.
2. Heather Linn And The Deacons at Tusks-N-Horns. Tusks-N-Horns is in its new locations and they are bringing in the new year with Heather Linn And The Deacons. The show starts at 9 PM.
3. Robert St. John Band at Red Bone Magic Brewing. The Robert St. John Band is making a rare appearance at Red Bone Magic Brewing Company tonight. The show starts at 7 PM.
4. Durango New Years Eve Party at the VFW. The party starts at 8 PM. The VFW 4562 is located at 4700 East Ninth Street in Texarkana, Arkansas.
5. Party Of The Year. The Junior League of Texarkana will host this party at Northridge Country Club. There will be live music from Trey Johnson and Josh Lawerence.