Senior Health and Wellness Expo is Friday, June 2 in Texarkana
The Senior Health and Wellness Expo is less than two weeks away. The event is free admission on Friday, June 2, at the Texarkana, Texas Convention Center. You can get free health and wellness screenings during the event..
Seniors and the families of aging parents will benefit from this Expo at the Texarkana, Texas Convention Center. The Expo is designed to benefit the entire family. If you are looking for services and programs for yourself or your loved ones please plan on attending this event.
At the Expo, there will be free health screenings that everyone can benefit from. You will also discover ways to improve well being. Many vendors will be set up to discuss service and provide handouts with tons of great information. Be sure to enter all of the drawings to win cool stuff and get great giveaways and terrific freebies. Enjoy playing games too. This is also a great place to find new doctors and healthcare professionals.
Vendors Attending Expo
- Active Age
- Adult Protective Services
- American Red Cross
- Angel's Home Care
- Arbor Pointe Apartments
- Area Agency on Aging
- Bailey Creek Health & Rehab
- Bella Vista Senior Independent Living
- Champion Coaches
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Home Health
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System
- Colonial Lodge Assisted Living
- Cowhorn Creek Estates
- Domino Federal Credit Union
- East Funeral Home
- Elite Home Health
- Genesis PrimeCare Clinic
- Gilliam Hearing Center
- Harvest Regional Food Bank
- Heaven's Air
- Heritage Plaza Nursing Center
- Hospice of Texarkana
- Kindred at Home
- Miller County Extension Service
- Mid-South Health Care Companies
- Opportunities Inc.
- Outreach Health Services
- Pam Hollingsworth - Retirement Specialist in Real Estate
- Red River Credit Union
- Reunion Plaza Senior Care and Rehab Center
- Ross & Shoalmire, LLP
- Sitters, LLP
- Southwest Arkansas Development Council, Inc.
- Texarkana Convention Center
- Texarkana Funeral Home
- Texarkana Regional Arts & Humanities Council
- Texarkana Regional Center on Aging
- Texarkana, Texas Parks & Recreation
- Texas Health & Human Services
- The Barnette Agency, Inc.
- The Oaks Assisted Living
- The Oaks Memory Care
- Total Medical Supplies
- UAMS Family Medical Center
- United Health Care
- Wadley Regional Medial Center
- Waterton Plaza at Cowhorn Creek
- Whispering Pines Assisted Living
The event is from 9AM to 12PM .The majority of the screenings at the Expo are free but additional tests are available for a fee. Wadley Scan will be set up in the parking lot from 9AM - 3PM. Additionally, Vascular Screenings are available for $39.95 but you must make an appointment. For an appointment, call 1-877-792-3539.