Scout-O-Rama Returns To Spring Lake Park Saturday, April 28
The annual family outing is back on Saturday, April 28 as Scouts from all over the four States area once again gather at Spring Lake Park to show off the best of Scouting with Scout-O-Rama 2018.
Scout-O-Rama is the single largest Scout show in the four states area. Combining the efforts of not only the Boy Scouts of America, Caddo Area Council but also the Girl Scouts Diamond Council of Arkansas, and this year we welcome campers from the 95th Composite, Arkansas Wing of the Civil Air Patrol to the show as well.
Scout-O-Rama opens to the public Saturday morning, April 28 at 10:30 AM, opening ceremonies begin at 11:30 AM.
Just look at all there is to do;
- Hot Air Balloons
- Live 1800’s era cannon fire
- Pinewood derby racing
- Soap Box Derby racing
- ICS Sanctioned Chili Cook-Off (Noon - 3)
- Static displays of military vehicles
- Scout Craft
- Leather Work
- Tomahawk throwing
- Native American Dancing and Drumming
- Pre 1840’s camping and cooking demonstrations
- Food vendors
- Police and Fire Department Displays
- Forest Ranger Displays and more!
There’s so much to do and see, you might not get it all in.
The park will close to the public at 4:00 PM.