New Boston Pioneer Days, Bo Duke & KISS Tribute Band to Perform
Robin Marchant / Stringer
It's time, time to get ready for the New Boston Pioneer Days Festival from this Thursday, August 19 through Saturday, August 21. Free parking and admission including the concerts and car show.
Presented by the New Boston Chamber of Commerce 'The Hottest Festival in Texas' will have fun for the entire family and in concert Thursday it's the KISS Tribute band Destroyer. Then headlining the festival's Saturday night concert it's John Schneider! Yes, Bo Duke from Dukes of Hazard will be performing Saturday, August 21.
It all will take place at the T&P Trail Head Park Pavilion and Festival Grounds with tons of Arts and Craft Vendors and Food Vendors plus the Johnson Brothers Carnival will be there from Wednesday to Saturday (August 18 - August 21)
We talked with Charlie Clark, the President of The New Boston Pioneer Days. listen to the interview below:
Live Music Thursday, August 19- Saturday, August 21
There will be concerts Thursday, Friday and Saturday. All are Free Admission just be sure to bring your lawn chairs.
- August 19-Gospel Concert at First Baptist Church David Patillo and Kilgore Quartet
- August 19-T&P Trail Head Park Pavilion KISS Tribute Band DESTROYER
- August 20
- Friday Night Street Dance at the Pavilion Joe Dale and Friends!
(August 21- Saturday Performances)
- 11am-12pm Lane Bricker
- 12:15pm-1:15pm Parson B and the Part-Time Sinners
- 1:30pm-2:30pm Locked and Loaded
- 2:45pm-3:45pm Marlon Sharp and the Cowboys at the Cross
- 4pm- 5:00pm TTown 5
- 8:30pm John Schneider in concert (free admission).
Schedule of Events
A schedule of all the events is below including a parade Saturday morning at 10AM and a big Car Show with registration 8AM to 10AM. Judging at 11AM and Awards at 2PM
Keep up with all the latest details on the New Boston Pioneer Days Festival on their Facebook page
LOOK: See the iconic cars that debuted the year you were born