Cold Forecast For Texarkana And Surrounding Area This Weekend
This weekend the weather experts are predicting colder weather, have you prepped your home for mid-20's lows yet this year? Now is the time.
We like to call it the Four P's: Pets, pipes, plants and people, make sure all are protected and warm as you can get them. Here are some ideas in the videos below.
Here is your official forecast through Wednesday, January 3, 2018, according to the NWS:
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon, high near 62.
- Friday Night: Cloudy, 70% chance of showers, maybe a thunderstorm, overnight low around 51.
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, 50% chance of rain, high near 54.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, low around 28.
- Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night: Clear, with a low around 28.
- M.L.King Day: Sunny, high near 49.
This is subject to change of course so please click on the link the NWS and make sure you have the latest information.