Ashdown Is Predicting Snow This Saturday – The First Annual Little River County Snow Day
Don't have plans for this Saturday yet, here's an idea, the Little River Chamber of Commerce is presenting the First Annual Little River County Snow Day!
I know, the temperature should be in the mid-50's but check out this schedule of events:
- 7 AM - Jingle Bell 5k -preregistration starts at 6:15 AM
- 8 AM - Breakfast with Santa(free) at the Church of Christ
- 9 AM - Annual HoHo Parade ( create your own float)
- 10am-5pm Snow Slide and snow play area open(tickets will be available to purchase )
- “Real” Snow will be blown in and guaranteed to last for 4-5 hours.
- Arts and Crafts and more!
Put it on your phone calendar or whatever you use to remind you of this fun event. It will simply be a snow day to remember.
Call the Little River Chamber of Commerce office if you have any questions at 870-898-2758 or check them out on their FB Event page.
This sounds like fun!