Arkansas Getting its First Self-Serve Taproom and Restaurant
Arkansas is getting its first self-serve Taproom at Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, in Fayetteville, Arkansas opening on August 1, 2023.
The self-pour wap wall will allow its customers of legal drinking age to use bracelets or other RFID devices to pour their own drinks from digitally controlled taps, powered by iPout technology. This will offer Arkansans a new experience of enjoying the world of beer with the new self-pour taps, according to their press release.
Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza and Taproom
To celebrate the official launch of the new self-pour tap wall experience, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza has a series of fun events planned throughout the week, including free pizza during lunch Friday through Sunday from 11 am to 2 pm and a 50 percent discount on all pours from the self-pour tap wall all weekend:
- Tuesday, August 1: Trivia Night with Geeks Who Drink starting at 7 pm
- Wednesday, August 2: Singo! Music Bingo - 80’s Nights starting at 6:30 pm
- Thursday, August 3: Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting + VIP Influencer Event
- Friday, August 4: Friends! Trivia Night starting at 8 pm
- Saturday, August 5: Cornhole Tournament from 2-6 pm
Smokin' Oak Wood-Fired Pizza and Taproom is located at 3959 N Steele Blvd #152, Fayetteville.
This is sure to become a hot spot this fall for fans to gather for Razorback games before, during, or after the game. The next time you're in Fayetteville you need to check this place out.
Self-serve taps, now that's what I call tapping into something awesome!
Visit smokinoakpizza.com for more details.