5 Spooky Things You Can Do in Texarkana This Weekend
With the feel of fall in the air, and Halloween coming up on Wednesday here are some spooky things for you and the family to do in town this weekend.
1. Great live music in Texarkana. There is some great music in and around Texarkana.
2. Downtown Fall Festival and flash mob dance. This Saturday you can go to a fall festival with food trucks and dancing.
3. Rocky Horror Picture Show. The Ace of Clubs House presents this classic movie with all of the great games and costumes on Friday.
4. Discovery Place "Pumpkin Guessing Extravaganza" is something for the kids to do on Saturday.
5. Movies In The Park. This weeks feature is "The Town That Dreaded Sundown" and it is free to see tonight with concessions and a Fall Festival as well..