Your Birth Month Reveals Your Career Path [RATING]
The month you are born in can determine what your career path should be. Check out this list and tell us if you agree.
A team from Britain’s Office for National Statistics analyzed the birth months of people and found that your birth month could make you statistically more likely to become a doctor or a bricklayer. Here is a sampling of careers likely for each birth month:
- January: physicians and debt collectors
- February: artists
- March: pilots and musicians
- April: fairly even spread of professions
- May: politicians
- June: chief executive officers
- July: bricklayers, train drivers and artists
- August: bricklayers
- September: pro sports athletes, physicists
- October: fairly even spread of professions
- November: fairly even spread of professions
- December: dentists
I was born in December and almost went into the dentistry field, does that count?