What’s the Most Messed Up or Embarrassing Christmas Gift You Ever Received?
Its What do you think Wednesday! Our question today is: What’s the Most Messed Up or Embarrassing Christmas Gift You Ever Received?
Post a comment on our Facebook page and you have a chance to win lunch for two from The Chuck Wagon (soon to be known as Three Chicks Cafe)!
Today’s special is a smoky combo plate which features smoked, bone-in chicken, baby back ribs, homemade potato salad and Julie’s hearty baked beans. For dessert, pecan pie and sweet potato pie.
There’s a difference between a bad Christmas gift and a WEIRD Christmas gift. A bad Christmas gift is, like, a shirt that’s four sizes too big. A weird Christmas gift is, well . . . like these.
Here are some of the most MESSED UP and EMBARRASSING Christmas gifts people have actually received, in their own words:
1. “I mentioned to my uncle one year I wished I could grow a beard like his. Come Christmas, he hands me a present. I unwrap it and . . . it’s his beard in a Ziploc bag.”
2. “My uncle gave me a giant block of cement, a mini hammer, and a chisel. He’d hidden things inside the block and I had to chisel them out. It turned out to be a few coins and what appeared to be an arrowhead.”
3. “My aunt gave me a bag of shredded cheese.”
4. “I got a gift card to a lingerie store from my grandma.”
5. “I got a pair of pink panties from my grandpa. I’m a guy.”