What Her Favorite Snack Says About Her Personality
You can tell a lot about your date by what she eats. My favorite recent-study-doctor is Alan Hirsch, MD, a neurologist. He is also the author of "What Flavor Is Your Personality?," where he tested more than 18,000 men and women and found that snack-food choices can predict personality and compatibility.
Here's a guide to clip, save, and take to your next party.
- If she eats popcorn -- she's confident, take-charge
- If she eats peanuts -- she's calm, empathic
- If she eats tortilla chips -- she's responsible, a perfectionist
- If she eats pretzels -- she's lively, flirtatious
- If she eats beef jerky -- she's gregarious, loyal
- If she eats potato chips -- she's ambitious, successful
I need a job at this place! Read more about tastes and smells at the clinic: Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation.